In order to be a recognized condominium owners’ association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Woodmere Lakes Homeowners Association, Inc. (Woodmere Lakes) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, property owner association laws are derived from Statute 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Woodmere Lakes are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Woodmere Lakes Homeowners Association Governing Documents
- Notice of Preservation of Restrictions
- ARC Rules & Standards 2019
- ARC Removal – Storm Shutter Policy 2020
- ARC Updated Painting Standard 2020
- ARC Paint Standard Reference Table
- ARC Outside Equipment Screening Standard 2022
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.